A Brand To Love: Kit and Ace



I'm here to say that love at first sight is real (or at least a really, really big crush). The brand is called Kit and Ace, and here's why you'll love them.



The Stores:

No two Kit and Ace stores are the same - every store's design is crafted with the local community in mind. Local artist's work is on display, photography from around the area is showcased, and every light fixture and piece of furniture is custom. You walk into the smell of fresh flowers and a burning candle. Talk. About. Vibes. I want to just come and hang out in here for fun.







The Product:

Kit and Ace has patented a "Technical Cashmere" (cashmere specially blended with cotton, elastane and nylon), and this fabric is used in the majority of the garments they sell. It's designed to give you the luxurious feel of cashmere without the annoying side effects that come along with it. I'm not kidding when I say that this is the most comfortable clothing I've ever worn - it feels like you're being hugged by the clouds. *Sigh*. Plus it doesn't wrinkle throughout the day, is machine-washable, and I can wear the same shirt to work or to bed. Booyah. If I could cover every surface of my house with this stuff, I would.


Today I wore the Thompson Crew with this fun zipper detail on the side <3



The People:

One of my favorite things about Kit and Ace is the people I've met through the brand and the way the brand continues to inspire. Lexi and Raphael run the Columbus location, and they're both the kind of people who make you feel instantly at home. "Time is precious" and "nothing works without integrity" are the foundations that the company stands on. Leading fast-paced lives, I think a lot of us forget to be fully present in the moment and focus on what really matters. A company that embodies this positive attitude and dedication to quality products is one that'll have my heart.



Go hang out with my friends at the Short North location, or check them out online! And for daily doses of inspiration, follow them on Instagram:

17 E. Brickel Street Columbus, OH


IG: kitandace

No comments :

Post a Comment