Festival Wear Essentials

Festival Wear Essentials

Coachella, Firefly, Bonnaroo, and Lollapalooza are a few of the music festivals one may find themselves spending their entire paycheck on this summer, and it's completely worth it! But lets be real.... we may be paying for the music, but the first thing that comes to mind is what we are going to wear. When I showed up to Lollapalooza in the summer of 2014 I was eyeing every trendy, purple haired, ripped jean short wearing festival-goer. Most of those fashionista's stayed in the back, vibin' to the jams, as I was in the front collecting all of the mud on top of my white converse. So what does one wear to these festivals to stand out as a total stunna? Well, LF recently came to OSU and showed me how to do it right.

| LF |





 Belts are all the rage right now, we took a western style cream and silver belt and paired it with the soft floral romper with a sexy cut out in the front. Have fun with your accessories and play around with different styles by mixing and matching.



 This two  piece gave me life, once I put this on I started searching for my yacht in the Hamptons ~Lavish~. This outfit could be made for a festival with a cream hard rimmed hat and a lot of chunky layered necklaces. (Free People has some amazing layered necklaces right now!...(Free People)




This last outfit made me wanna go buy a motorcycle and ride it with no helmet on, AKA I felt like a total badass. We paired a shirt with simple cut outs in the front and back with a bodysuit that I put on back wards so the detail was showing through the front cut out. The rips in the back of these shorts were such a simple but extremely cute detail.

Festival season is the time to experiment with your style and try new things. Acessories are the easiest way to spice up an outfit and make you stand out. So you don't over pack, bring clothes you can wear multiple times but in different ways (Two Pieces are the best for mixing). And the BIGGEST advice I can preach is to DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!! Stay fab Stay you XO

No comments :

Post a Comment